Music to my ears" 'Cause though the truth may vary, this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore." - Of Monsters & Men, "Little Talks"
March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Active History
- Adam Crymble, Thoughts on Public and Digital History
- Adam Mandelman, Porous Places
- Colin Tyner, the Labour of Nature, and Island Life
- Crystal Fraser, Canadian and Aboriginal History
- Daniel Macfarlane, Environmental/Transnational Historian
- Highline Online
- Historiography (Mostly) Matters – John Walsh
- Jeff Slack, Mountain Nerd
- Jim Clifford, West Ham and the Lower Lea River
- Jim Opp, Lug The Camera
- Mark Wilson, Environmental Activism (UK)
- Merle Massie A Place in History
- Michael Egan, History for a Sustainable Future
- Pacific Dreams, New York Life
- Peeling Back the Bark, Forest History
- Place/Placelessness Un-Workshop
- Podcast from WCSC 2008
- Ryan O'Connor, Great Green North
- Rylan Kafara, The Past is Unwritten?
- Sean Atkins, Canadian Historical Geography
- Sean Kheraj, Canadian History & Environment
- Sound and Noise, Online Music Magazine from the UofA
- Stillwaters Historians, Katherine O"Flarherty and Rob Gee
- Sustainability History Project
- Will Knight | History, Nature, Fish
Tag Archives: Crisis!
Recovery from an Existential Crisis.
It is expected that at some point in your MA or PhD you will have an existential crisis of some kind. Usually they are minor and lead to a tweaking of a topic that makes it stronger but is not … Continue reading
Posted in Opinion Tagged Crisis! Leave a comment